There is something for everyone at Inspiration Point’s popular family camps. Over 700 people proved it again last year! You can expect: delicious meals, a setting where you can really relax and know your kids are safe, worship and growth opportunities for all ages, and a staff that will “knock your socks off!” Join us -- you’ll want to come back again!
2013 PER PERSON WEEKEND COST
For pricing, each person in a family is charged a per person rate for the weekend based on lodging and age (see below).
(11 & older)
(3 & under)
- Per person pricing includes accommodations, program, recreation, eight meals, and two snacks.
- Please include a $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each family camp attending. Any remaining balance is due upon arrival at check-in.
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. on thursday with first meal at 6 p.m.
- Check-out is by 11a.m. on Sunday with the last meal at 10 a.m.
- Each Family Weekend includes: Bible sessions for all ages, the Christ Hike, numerous afternoon recreation opportunities, Gaslight Theater, 3 nights, 8 meals, 2 snacks an evening campfire, and more!
Sample Schedule of a Family Camp Day
7:00 Coffee Cruise for adults
8:00 Rising Bell
9:15 Family Devotions
11:15 Group Bible Sessions (for all different age categories)
1:00 Free Time/Recreation (age-appropriate staff led activities happening all throughout the afternoon)
8:00 Christ Hike
9:45 Young Adult Late Night Activity
10:00 Camp is Quiet
Highlights in the schedule
Christ Hike: In its twentieth year, this event will again be a highlight as our staff puts on a portrayal of Jesus’ ministry and last days on this earth. It begins at the Hillside Amphitheater and continues on to various locations throughout the camp. It is unique in the sense that the audience plays the essential role of the crowd. In the words of the thousands who participate in this each summer, “Don’t miss it!”
Gaslight Theater: Front row seating is tough to come by, but we invite you to join us for the 2013 version of this favorite on Saturday evening. If you enjoy fun and a lively atmosphere, this staff-led skit show is sure to get your whole family laughing.
We’re here to serve you, so if you have questions or a special request during your stay, please don’t hesitate to ask one of our staff. We always seek ways to improve, and we welcome the opportunity to help and get to know you better.
Climbing Tower: Each afternoon our tower, located near the camping area, is open for climbing. Stop by, strap in, and try your hand climbing. Climbers must be at least eight years old and wearing shoes. Some folks just enjoy pulling up a lawn chair and cheering on the climbers – that is fine, too.