There is something for everyone at Inspiration Point’s popular family camps. You can expect: delicious meals, a setting where you can really relax and know your kids are safe, worship and growth opportunities for all ages, and a staff that will “knock your socks off!” Join us -- you’ll want to come back again!
2018 PER PERSON WEEKEND PRICES
For pricing, each person in a family is charged a per person rate for the weekend based on lodging and age (see below).
(11 & older)
(3 & under)
- Per person pricing includes accommodations, program, recreation, eight meals, and two snacks.
- Please include a $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each family camp attending. Any remaining balance is due two weeks prior to check-in.
- Check-in begins at 3 p.m. on Thursday with first meal at 6 p.m.
- Check-out is by 11a.m. on Sunday with the last meal at 10 a.m.
- Each Family Weekend includes: Bible sessions for all ages, the Christ Hike, numerous afternoon recreation opportunities, Gaslight Theatre, an evening campfire, and much more!
Sample Daily Schedule
7:00 Coffee Cruise for adultsl
9:15 Family Devotions
11:15 Group Bible Sessions (for all different ages)
1:00 Free Time/Recreation (age-appropriate staff-led activities happening all throughout the afternoon)
8:00 Christ Hike
9:45 Young Adult Late Night Activity
10:00 Camp is Quiet
Family Camp Highlights
Christ Hike: In its 27th year, this event will again be a highlight as our staff puts on a portrayal of Jesus’ ministry and last days on this earth. It begins at the Hillside Amphitheater and continues on to various locations throughout the camp. It is unique in the sense that the audience plays the role of the crowd. In the words of the thousands who participate in this each summer, “Don’t miss it!”
Gaslight Theatre: Front row seating is tough to come by, but we invite you to join us for the 2017 version of this favorite on Saturday evening. If you enjoy fun and a lively atmosphere, this staff-led skit show is sure to get your whole family laughing.
Climbing Tower: Each afternoon our tower is open for climbing. Stop by, strap in, and try your hand. Some folks just enjoy pulling up a lawn chair and cheering on the climbers – that is fine, too.