Inspiration Point Christian Camp and Retreat Center
Contact Us
Resources
Facebook
Callout Image 2 Callout Image 1

Endowment Funds

Is there such thing as a gift that goes on and on? The Endowment Fund for camp scholarships does just that.

Thanks to gifts made by several families in memory of their loved ones, the Inspiration Point Scholarship Endowment Fund has now grown to more than $100,000! Proceeds from memorial gift monies now provide camp scholarships to many kids each year.

The endowment fund preserves the principle of every gift, while the interest generated provides camp scholarships to those in need.  Each year, 90% of the interest produced provides camp scholarships while the remaining 10% is reinvested into principle so that the endowment continues to grow. Endowments are named by the family and can be added to at any time. 

Perhaps you would like to establish a scholarship in the name of a loved one. Please contact us if you would like to give a gift that keeps on giving camp experiences to kids. 

 

giving section icon giving section title
E-Giving
Wishlist
Volunteer
Thrivent Choice Dollars
Endowment Funds
Memorials
Scholarship Fund
Estate Gift
Thrivent Action Teams
eNewsletter Signup
© 2017 Inspiration Point   /   218 998 4572
Owned & Operated By Lutheran Brethren Bible Camp, Inc. A camp of the Church of the Lutheran Brethren of America Site Design: Taylor Design Works