Are you part of a group looking for an ideal retreat location?
Inspiration Point Christian Camp + Retreat Center is offering a 15% discount to first-time groups booking a retreat for January-June of 2013!
If you act before the end of 2012, your group will receive a 15% discount off the cost of its winter or spring retreat at The Point!
Located on a private peninsula surrounded by wooded hills and the quiet waters of Spitzer Lake, spiritual refreshment and renewal come to guests as the "busyness" of everyday life fades away, the presence of God becomes awesomely evident through the beauty of creation, and the promises of God are discovered in His Word. Whether you're looking for a memorable adventure, ministry training, time to relax by a crackling fire, a weekend spent laughing with friends, or just time of solitude, The Point has what you're after. Clean, new accommodations...food that will far exceed your expectations...staff that will "knock your socks off"...one of the most beautiful sites in Minnesota...These are just a few of the ingredients necessary for a retreat to remember, and you'll find them all at The Point!
Located 90 miles southeast of the Fargo/Moorhead area and only 3 hours north of the Twin Cities just off of I-94, Inspiration Point is the ideal location to hold a variety of retreats, including:
- All-Church Retreats
- Family Reunions
- Youth Events
- Board Meetings
- Staff Retreats
- Leadership Trainings
- College Groups
- Craft/Sewing Retreats
- Mom's Weekend Out
- Men's Groups
- Sports Team/School Groups
- And Much More!
You get your group here, and we will take care of the rest! Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are here to help you plan and organize your event...and while you are with us, we will take care of all of the cooking and cleaning, so you can relax and enjoy your time with your group! Pricing for a weekend at The Point includes lodging, meals, meeting space and recreation. Send us an email
or call 218-998-4572 for more information and to reserve a date for your group!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does everyone in my group receive the 15% discount? YES
- Our church holds a women's retreat every year at Inspiration Point. If we continue the women's retreat and add a men's retreat, is the men's retreat eligible for the 15% discount? YES
- Our family had a reunion there in 2004, if we hold another reunion this spring are we eligible for the 15% discount? YES, any group who last attended prior to January 1, 2010 is eligible for the 15% discount.
- When can we come? The 15% discount applies for events/retreats held at Inspiration Point from January 1, 2013- June 30, 2013.
- How soon must I act? Groups must contract before December 31, 2012 to receive 15% discount.
- How many people can I have in my group? Inspiration Point can host groups of up to 225 people comfortably.
- What recreation options are available? Click here for a list of things to do while at The Point.
- What is included in a typical weekend? Two night's lodging, 4 meals, a meeting space, and recreation.
- How much does it cost to spend a weekend at The Point? The average cost per person (prior to any discount) is $85, after the 15% discount the average cost per person is $72. Prices may vary slightly depending on lodging requests.
- How do I get a price quote and reserve a date for my group? Feel free to email us or call us at 218-998-4572.