Summer Family Getaway
Ready for a vacation? Leave the stresses and monotony of coronavirus life behind, and spend a few days at brand new, Inspiration Point at Twin Oaks! We will help you build your own family getaway so you can return home refreshed and full of memories. Whether you come for two nights or twelve nights, this is your chance to explore and experience this fantastic new property as a family.
What You Can Expect!
Your time with us will be a build-your-own experience with some staples of IPoint Family Camps sprinkled in, like outdoor morning chapel, Brown Bag devotions, evening campfires, delicious food, and a staff that is ready to serve.
Inspiration Point will continue to monitor guidelines and data from the CDC and appropriate civil authorities and will follow their guidelines with respect to gathering, cleaning practices, food service, etc. All activity and recreation options will be for individual family groups (no communal recreation or activities), unless allowed by civil authorities. If you've been around Inspiration Point, you know that we take cleaning seriously, and this year we are taking it to a whole new level!
What Inspiration Point will expect from families
1. Anyone having a fever or other flu-like symptoms within the 14 days before arriving will stay home.
2. Common courtesies and grace toward others will be displayed.
3. Come for a two-night minimum stay. Stay as long as you like!
4. Per MN executive order, wear a facemask in all indoor areas excluding sleeping rooms.
Family Getaway Activities
- Octaball - Basketball
- Climbing Tower - Frisbee Golf
- Volleyball - Lawn games
- Board games - Tennis
- Paddleboating - Canoeing
- Horseshoes - Family crafts
- Movie Night - Family picnics
- Family campfires - Swimming
- Game room: carpetball, ping pong, foosball, pool, air hockey
Other Things to Do
- Visit by a fire - Go for a walk
- Explore - Watch wildlife
- Pray in the Chapel - Shop in the Red Oak Gift Shop
- Grab some ice cream or pizza in the Red Oak Snack Shop
- Read a book in the Lodge or by the stream in the gardens
*Inspiration Point will provide other optional events each evening on a rotating basis.
Tour of Twin Oaks