I’m Registered...Now What?
We're so glad you've registered for camp and we are looking forward to a great summer at Inspiration Point! The information below will help you make plans for this summer. Additional information specific to your week of camp will be sent via email in the weeks leading up to camp starting. If you have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Need to complete or update a health form?
If you haven't completed a health form for this summer or need to update your campers information, click here to download a camper health form. You can also complete your health form online by signing back into your registration account and completing it from the online dashboard. Completed health forms can be returned to:
Email - Office@ipoint.org
Mail - 16157 Co Hwy 65 Vining, MN 56588
***ALL Prescription MEDICATIONS NEED TO BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOTTLES.***
Registration is open on the first day of your camp from 3-5 PM. We recommend arriving by 4:30 p.m. so you have time to settle in.
Parents are encouraged to attend the Closing Program which will be at 10:00 AM on the last day of camp. All campers must be picked up by 10:45 AM. Campers must be signed out by an approved adult before leaving. You can complete a "Ride Home Permission Form" by logging into your online camper account. Campers without a completed ride home form will be approved to leave with any adult they know.
In order to avoid long lines durring registration, we ask that all camp balances be paid in full two weeks prior to arrival. You may complete a balance online by logging into the camper dashboard on your registration account or by calling our office at 218-338-5379. Store deposits can also be made over the phone or online.
What to Pack?
Items to bring to camp:
- Bible and pen
- Modest clothing/swimwear
- Tennis shoes & sandals (closed toed shoes are required for certain activities)
- Sleeping bag or bed linens and pillow
- Towels, soap, shampoo and toothbrush
- Jacket or sweatshirt
- Bug spray & sunscreen
- Disposable film camera
- Any medications needed (must be in their original bottles)
- Money for the camp store (Campers spending money will be deposited in their "store account". Purchases made at the camp store, which has snacks and souvenirs, will be charged to the camper's account and unused portions will be returned on the last day of camp.)
Items to leave at home:
- All electronics...iPods, cell phones, tablets, laptops, etc
- Digital camera (for the camper's safety) Photo Flashdrives with highlights throughout the week will be available for purchase.
- Snack food, candy, or beverages (These items attract insects and little critters.)
* Please mark all belongings with the camper's name. Inspiration Point will keep all lost and found items for 14 days before donating them to needy individuals. All claimed items will be returned at the owner's expense.
You Got Mail!
Campers love receiving mail, so please write! If you write your letters ahead of time and mark which day they are to be given to the camper, bring them with you to registration and our staff will deliver them accordingly. If you wish to send letters or packages to camp by mail, use the address 16157 Co Hwy 65, Vining, MN 56588 (remember to include the camper's first and last name and a return address on the outside of the envelope or package). Please do not fax or email campers letters. Phone calls may be made and/or accepted only in cases of emergency.
Wondering what your camper is up to? Follow us on social media and/or sign up for text message updates:
How Do I Get to Camp?
From Parkers Prairie (which is north of Alexandria on Highway 29: North on Hwy 29 for one-half mile out of town. Turn left (west) on Cty Hwy 6 and continue 4.1 miles. Turn right (north) onto Cty Hwy 65 for 2.2 miles. Destination will be on your left, just past the Octagon Building.
From Fargo: East on I-94 to Fergus Falls. Exit on Highway 210 East. Follow 210 East for 26.2 miles to Vining. Turn right on County Road 40 and travel 5.4 miles to County Hwy 65. Turn right (south) and follow 3 miles. Destination will be on your right, just before the Octagon Building.
Using a Navigation App? Enter our address: 16157 Co Hwy 65, Vining, MN 56588
Youth Camp Policies
- We place high value on safety, the following are prohibited: knives, weapons of any kind, and fireworks.
- Camp activities are planned for maximum benefit to each camper, regular attendance at camp functions is mandatory.
- We believe our body is a temple, the following are prohibited: drugs, alcoholic beverages, tobacco.
- We place a premium on safety and proper supervision, sneaking out after lights out is prohibited.
- We believe God created each camper perfectly, emotional, physical and other forms of abuse or bullying to fellow campers will not be tolerated.
Infraction of any of these policies may result in immediate dismissal.