And the Theme is...
COME ON DOWN! YOU ARE THE NEXT CONTESTANTS on GAME CHANGER at Inspiration Point!
You can spend your summer trying to BUY A VOWEL, MAKE A DEAL, or BE A MILLIONAIRE, but the big question is, "ARE YOU SMARTER THAN A 5th GRADER?" No, just kidding. That's not the big question - there are many bigger and more important questions in life. Like these: "What's my purpose in life? Why is there such a mess in the world? What hope do I have?" Answers to these questions are all wrapped into our theme.
Don't let your life be in JEOPARDY, and don't waste your time SPINNING THAT WHEEL. Instead, come away to The Point to experience the GAME CHANGER, Jesus, who CHANGES DEATH into LIFE, FEAR into FAITH, WORTHLESSNESS into VALUE, and ENEMIES into FRIENDS. TO TELL THE TRUTH, there is no other GAME CHANGER in the history of the world.
So, now for the MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION. "Will YOU be at IPoint this summer for GAME CHANGER?" YES! IS THAT YOUR FINAL ANSWER?YES! GOOD ANSWER! (clap, clap, clap)
to register for a 2013 summer youth camp.
Happy New Year!
As the clock ticked towards midnight, the 2012 summer staff huddled around a campfire on the east bay of Inspiration Point. Anxiously waiting to ring in the New Year, it was incredible to gather in one of the most beautiful spots at camp on a crystal clear night to celebrate what God had done on this tiny peninsula over the past 12 months. Here are some of the highlights of 2012:
- The completion of the Land Reclamation Project…No more sandbags!
- Record breaking summer youth camp attendance, plus new records for Sr. High Winter Weekend, Confirmation Retreat, and Middle School Mania.
- The addition of Winter Family Getaway, Marriage Weekend and a second Sr. High Winter Weekend to our winter line up of retreats!
- The remodel of the new Spruce Hill house and cabins.
- IPoint EQUIPS with Dr. Walt Mueller.
- The introduction of Octaball as a summer recreation option…which made it to #4 on the top ten summer highlight list.
- Plus the hundreds of lives that were eternally changed by the Gospel through time spent at The Point!
Reflecting on all of the ways that God was at work this past year makes it exciting to look forward to what He has in store for 2013. Will you please consider committing to pray for the ministry of Inspiration Point daily throughout 2013?
Prayer & Praise
- Praise God for the incredible year we had in 2012.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment as we assemble our summer staff team for 2013.
- Praise God for all of the people who help support the ministry at Inspiration Point through their prayers, time and gifts.
- Pray for the Board of Directors and the leadership of Inspiration Point as decisions are being made for the direction of the ministry in the upcoming year. The next board meeting is January 11-12.
- Pray for the students who will be coming away to The Point for one of the two Sr. High Winter Weekends in February, that they would be able to grow in their relationship with the Lord through their weekend at camp.
Get Away. Get Life. Get to The Point.
The Perfect Family Getaway
Looking for an affordable family vacation that is close to home? Family camps make the perfect summer vacation. Our family camps are reasonably priced and are ALL-inclusive. Whether you are a laid back family looking for a place to relax in the sun at the waterfront or an action packed family looking for rock climbing, Octaball, and canoe excursions, we have plenty of activities for the whole family.Click here
for more info!
Family Weekend 1 - July 4-7
Family Weekend 2 - July 25-28
(FW2 - Maple Ridge - FULL)
Family Weekend 3 - Aug. 1-4
2013 Youth Camp Discounts
Register and pay in full by
April 1 and receive a $30 discount. Use online promo code APRIL1.
Register and pay in full by
May 1 and receive a $20 discount. Use online promo code MAY1.
Expanding Horizons Update
The next step of the
Expanding Horizons Capital Campaign will begin this month as we start construction
to convert the former maintenance shop into an activity center. The new
Activity Center will serve as a meeting space/multipurpose facility for groups
of 50-100. It will also host an expanded arts & craft area during summer
youth camps. Click here
to give a gift online to help support the project.
SAVE $10 ON SHWW
The early registration discount deadline for Sr. High Winter Weekend
is only three weeks away. Register online and use early registration discount code SHWW$10
by January 25
and save $10 on your registration.
SHWW 1 – February 8-10, 2013
SHWW 2 – February 15-17, 2013
March 1-3, 2013
Inspiration Point will again host a Marriage Weekend
for couples this winter. Greg and Janet Anderson, along with Tony and Cindy Rogness, will be your facilitators as we bring the Art of Marriage by FamilyLife! The Art of Marriage is a new video-based marriage conference built on the same biblically-based content as the Weekend to Remember® Getaway. The Art of Marriage brings together some of the most respected and influential pastors and experts on marriage and family to share with you and your spouse.