IPoint Pre-Arrival Information
I'M REGISTERED...NOW WHAT?
We're so glad you've registered for camp, and we are looking forward to a great retreat season at Inspiration Point! The information below will help you make plans for your time at camp. Additional information specific to your stay will be sent via email in the weeks leading up to camp starting. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Need to complete or update a health form?
If you haven't completed a health form or need to update your camper's information, click here to download a camper health form. You can also complete your health form online by signing back into your online camper account. Completed health forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to 16157 Co Hwy 65 Vining, MN 56588
If your camper is bringing medication to camp, they will need to fill out a medication information form. To streamline the registration process, we ask that all forms are completed prior to arrival at camp. Please put completed forms, along with all medication, in a Ziploc bag with the camper's name on it. At registration, the Ziploc bag will be turned in to the Camp Nurse who will store and administer medication as indicated on the form. At the end of the camp week, any leftover medication will be returned to the camper.
***ALL Prescription MEDICATIONS NEED TO BE IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOTTLES.***
Ride Home Permission Form
Please update the ride home permission form on your camper's online account. If you choose to put a list of people approved for pick-up on the form, make sure that parents/guardians are on that list as well. If nothing is specified on the form, the camper will be allowed to go home with anyone they know.
To avoid long lines during registration, we ask that all camp balances be paid in full two weeks prior to arrival. You may complete the payment online by logging into your online camper account or by calling our office at 218-338-5379.
Items to bring to camp:
• Bible and pen
• Modest clothing/swimwear (seasonal)
• Tennis shoes & sandals (closed-toe shoes are required for certain activities
• Sleeping bag or bed linens and pillow
• Towels, soap, shampoo, and toothbrush
• Jacket or sweatshirt
• Bug spray & sunscreen
• Disposable film camera
• Any medications needed (must be in their original bottles)
• Money for the camp store
* Please mark all belongings with the camper's name. Inspiration Point will keep all lost and found items for 14 days before donating them to needy individuals. All claimed items will be returned at the owner's expense.
Items to leave at home:
• All electronics...iPods, cell phones, tablets, laptops, smart watches, etc.
• Digital camera - for the camper's safety
• Snack food, candy, or beverages (These items attract insects and little critters.)
How Do I Get to Camp?
From Parkers Prairie (which is north of Alexandria on Highway 29: North on Hwy 29 for one mile out of town. Turn left (west) on Cty Hwy 138 and continue 4.5 miles. Turn right (north) onto Cty Hwy 65 for 1.2 miles. Destination will be on your left, just past the Octagon Building.
From Fargo: East on I-94 to Fergus Falls. Exit on Highway 210 East. Follow 210 East for 26.2 miles to Vining. Turn right on County Road 40 and travel 5.4 miles to County Hwy 65. Turn right (south) and follow 3 miles. The destination will be on your right, just before the Octagon Building.
Using a Navigation App?
Enter our address: 16157 Co Hwy 65, Vining, MN 56588
Youth Camp Policies
• We place high value on safety, the following are prohibited: knives, weapons of any kind, and fireworks.
• Camp activities are planned for maximum benefit to each camper, regular attendance at camp functions is mandatory.
• We believe our body is a temple, the following are prohibited: drugs, alcoholic beverages, tobacco.
• We place a premium on safety and proper supervision, sneaking out after lights out is prohibited.
• We believe God created each camper perfectly, emotional, physical, and other forms of abuse or bullying of fellow campers will not be tolerated.
Infraction of any of these policies may result in immediate dismissal