"It's the hardest job you'll ever love." We're looking for people who are interested in serving in a Christian environment, working hard, building friendships that will last forever, growing spiritually, and sharing their lives for the sake of the Gospel.
An Opportunity of a Lifetime
If you've been around Inspiration Point before, you've probably heard the phrase "Lives are changed at camp!" It's true. The Lord does amazing things at this place; things we get to witness and participate in. This is a job with a purpose!
We take staff hiring very seriously. Everyone from cabin leader to cook plays a vital role in this ministry, and Inspiration Point has always been blessed with outstanding summer team members. Perhaps you'll be among the 80 servants reporting to work at The Point this summer. If so, you're in for an experience of a lifetime!
Go ahead. Read over this information, pray about the possibility of serving at Inspiration Point, and submit your application. Those who are hired can expect an incredible adventure. After all, it's not just campers' lives that are changed here, it's the lives of staff members as well. That's why summer staffers typically return year after year.
- Submit your summer staff application.
- Contact your references to ensure they fill out the reference form sent by our Office Manager, which may be found in an inbox other than their primary.
- Applications will not be fully processed until all the references have been returned.
- If, after processing your application, camp leadership thinks you are ready for an interview, our Office Manager will reach out to line up a Zoom interview.
- Following the completion of a Zoom interview, you will hear back from Inspiration Point leadership within 2 weeks.