Summer Family Weekends
There is something for everyone at Inspiration Point's popular family weekends. You can expect: delicious meals, a setting where you can really relax and know your kids are safe, worship and growth opportunities for all ages, and a staff that will "knock your socks off!" Join us — you'll want to come back again!
What You Can Expect!
Sample Daily Schedule
9:15 Family Devotions
1:00 Free Time/Recreation (age-appropriate staff-led activities happening all throughout the afternoon)
6:30 Evening Event
10:00 Camp is Quiet
Family Weekend Highlights
Christ Hike: Our staff puts on a portrayal of Jesus' ministry and last days on this earth. It begins at the Hillside Amphitheater and continues on to various locations throughout the camp. It is unique in the sense that the audience plays the role of the crowd. In the words of the thousands who participate in this each summer, "Don't miss it!" (Only at FW1, FW3, FW4, FW5, FW6, & FW7)
Staff Skit Show: Front row seating is tough to come by, but we invite you to join us for this summer's version of this favorite on Saturday evening. If you enjoy fun and a lively atmosphere, this staff-led skit show is sure to get your whole family laughing.
1. Per person pricing includes accommodations, program, recreation, and meals.
2. Please include a $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each family getaway attending. Any remaining balance is due two weeks prior to check-in.
3. Check-in begins at 4 p.m. on Thursday (or Friday for the short weekends) with first meal at 6 p.m.
4. Check-out is by 11a.m. on Sunday with the last meal at 10 a.m.
5. Each Family Weekend includes: numerous afternoon recreation opportunities, a staff skit show, an evening campfire, and much more!