Youth Camp Packing List
Items to bring to camp
· Bible and pen
· Modest clothing/swimwear
· Tennis shoes & sandals (closed toe shoes are required for certain activities)
· Sleeping bag or bed linens and pillow
· Towels, soap, shampoo and toothbrush
· Jacket or sweatshirt
· Bug spray & sunscreen
· Any medications needed (must be in their original bottles, see Medication Form section above)
· Money for the camp store (Campers spending money will be deposited in their "store account". Purchases made at the camp store will be charged to the camper's account and unused portions will be returned on the last day of camp.)
* Please mark all belongings with the camper's name. Inspiration Point will keep all lost and found items for 14 days before donating them to needy individuals. All claimed items will be returned at the owner's expense.
Items to leave at home
· All electronics...iPods, cell phones, tablets, laptops, smart watches, etc.
· Digital camera - for the camper's safety (Photo Flashdrives with highlights throughout the week will be available for $12.00)
· Snack food, candy, or beverages (These items attract insects and little critters.)
Questions? Call the office at (218)338-5379 or email email@example.com.